Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Where are all the photos of Me?

When it was time for me to have some photos attached to my website and Facebook page, a face to go with the name of my business, I realized that there were are no pictures of me around. I don't think it is too unusual for a mom to say that they don't love having their picture taken, but I'm not really sure why. Maybe it's just that I am usually the one around when my kids are doing photo worthy stuff so therefore I am the one behind the camera. Maybe as the mom we are always the ones to organize the photo as well as the one to take it. I don't exactly know the reason, but what I do know is that I felt proud the other day when I had my head-shots taken. I was proud to have my kids see me get the attention, and proud to post my face next to the name Jessica Gleason Infant Sleep Consultant. I am proud of all the work I do for my family within our home and proud of the work I do for other families in their homes.
Sure, the years have taken a toll on my figure and there are a couple of new lines and wrinkles here and there but I am actually more proud of the person I see in these images today then I ever have been before.






-So many thanks to Photography by Caitlin Domanico, LLC-

No comments:

Post a Comment